ArcSight Administration Engineer
InfoSEC is looking for an Engineer who has strong ArcSight administration and implementation skills based in Dubai.
- Perform upgrades on the ArcSight components include the managers, databases, connectors and various appliances
- Arcsight Implemention experience is a must.
- Investigate technical issues related to ArcSight Infrastructure operations
- Review and interpret events generated by various components including firewalls, switches, application software, databases and operating systems
- Generate ad-hoc reports upon request from logger or manager
- Ensure all reports are completed and rerun where necessary
- Investigate and debug alerts
- Perform package migration
- Perform QA and Testing of Content
- Review configurations for potential security weaknesses.
- Develop ArcSight Content including rules, reports and dashboards
- Perform QA (Quality Assurance) function on content developed by other parties
- Develop new custom connectors to integrate site specific data
- Test and integrate ArcSight provided connectors
- Integrate ArcSight event actions into other Client systems
- Produce documentation on designs and content developed
- Provide expert technical support
- Educate clients on ArcSight usage and best practices.
- Minimum University/College degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science or Engineering preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of Information Security experience required; out of which an individual has worked in managing, administering ArcSight infrastructure for a minimum period of 2 years.
- Developing business rules, logic for a minimum period of 2 year
- Certification – ArcSight ESM Certified Security Administrator (ACSD) or Certification – ArcSight ESM Certified Security Analyst (AESA)
- Detailed knowledge of at least one operating system (prefer Windows and/or Linux)
- Experience in the operation and implementation of a large ArcSight Event Management System
- Experience in the development of ArcSight Content
- Experience in the configuration and management of ArcSight Appliances and flex/ custom connectors
- Detailed knowledge of firewalls and networking devices
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- High ethical standard