What You Will Learn?
- Backup your Security Gateway and Management Server
- Build, test and troubleshoot a clustered Security Gateway
- Upgrade and troubleshoot a Management Server
- Configure and maintain security acceletration solutions
- Manage, test and optimize corporate VPN tunnels
What You Should Know In Advance?
- Security Administration Course or CCSA certification (R80 Not R77)
- Windows Server, UNIX and networking skills and TCP/IP experience
- Certificate management and system adminstration
Benefits of Training
- Build, test and troublehoot numerous deployment scenarios
- Apply insider tips troubleshooting Check Point Security Systems
- Practice advanced upgrading techniques
- Migrate to a clustering security solution
- Create events for compliance reporting
- Manage internal and external access to corporate resources
What Do You Need to Know?
- Check Point Technology Overview
- Deployment Platforms and Security Policies
- Monitoring Traffic and Connections
- Network Address Translations
- User Management and Authentication
- Using SmartUpdate
- Implementing Identity Awareness
- Configuring VPN tunnels
- Resolving security administration issues
- CCSA certification – R80 (Not R77 CCSA)
- Check Point User Center account
- Pearson VUE Test Center account
To Prepare for the Exam
- Sign up for our CCSE Trainings that we offer with original content.
- You can take the exam at VUE Test Centers or Online. Please click for exam registration.