What You Will Learn?
- Install R80 management and a security gateway in a distributed environment
- Configure objects, rules, and settings to define a security policy
- Work with multiple concurrent administrators and define permission profiles
- Configure a Virtual Private Network and work with Check Point clustering
- Perform periodic administrator tasks as specified in administrator job descriptions
What You Should Know In Advance?
- Basic network knowledge
- Check Point products experience is recommended between 6 months and 1 year.
Benefits of Education
- Be prepared to defend against network threats
- Evaluate existing security policies and optimize the rule base
- Manage user access to corporate LANs
- Monitor suspicious network activities and analyze attacks
- Troubleshoot network connections
- Implement Check Point backup techniques
What Do You Need to Know?
- Check Point Technology Overview
- Security Policy Management
- Monitoring Traffic and Connections
- Network Address Translations
- Basic Concepts of VPN
- Managing User Access
- Working with ClusterXL
- Administrator Task Implementation
- Check Point User Center Account
- Pearson VUE Test Center Account