Nowadays, technology is moving at a tremendous pace and as a result some problems are increasing. One of these events is cyber attack, in other words, virtual attack.
Cyber attack can be carried out in a variety of ways. Hundreds of thousands of cyber attacks are carried out every day with viruses, worms, trojans, and a variety of methods. The consequences of cyber attacks may be greater than we anticipated.
As Infosec, We focus on the folllowing risky areas and find quick, effective and permanent solutions with our partner Vendors;
- Identify high-risk activity
- Understand Risky Users
- Capture rich foresic Data
Ransomware has quickly become one of the most infectious and feared threats in business environments. Ransomware is a form of malicious software (or malware) that, once it’s taken over your computer, threatens you with harm, usually by denying you access to your data.
There are different forms of ransomware. The common one is phishing spam. Infosec has anti-ronsomware solution that provides multiple anti-ransomware capabilities, having all its layers work together for prevention, detection and remediation.
Infosec’s solution help to detect all endpoints wordwide and new ransomware patterns in both pre-execution and run-time mode. Our solution is based on attacts techniques that protects your systems and prevents ransomware from spreading.
With our World-wide brand tools & techniques, We can monitor running processes, such as registry key modification, file read / write / encryption action, and stops ransomware activity in its tracks.
Our Solution has the ability to terminate a malicious process, roll back changes and clean up.
How to prevent ransomware
There are a number of defensive steps you can take to prevent ransomware infection. The good security practices are:
- Pay attantion what you upload into your system. If you do not know what it is and what it does exactly, do not install any software or do not give administrative privileges to any software.
- Install antivirus software which detects malicious programs
- Your operating system should be patched and up to date.
- Keep back up your files, frequently and automatically
Today, a large number of different types of logs are produced from different devices in organizations. Router, firewall, IDS, IPS, etc., even in a branch of an organization. unauthorized access attempts from many devices, network threats, etc. There are too many logins that you need to constantly monitor and need to be examined. Activities during the day (firewall events, anti-virus data, application logs, database access, file server access) produces millions of event / log. And sometimes you may need to know what a particular user is doing, forensic. For such reasons, organizations need a SIEM product.
SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) product collects, identifies, reports security threats and suspicious behavior from various network devices in a large network. The SIEM product also facilitates long-term forensic investigations, enabling storage, archiving and association of all log data collected from many networks and devices.
The SIEM solution also enables these data to be associated, processed and presented to you with a clear GUI. It provides us with integrated GUI Dashboards, or according to the requirements of some legal regulations (HIPAA, Hitech, SOX.vb).
The SIEM solution helps administrators to identify these attacks in a short time and ensures that measures are taken.
Examples of events that can be monitored by the SIEM solution include:
– Administrator or user activities are monitored by date / time and policy violations are reported.
– View all file accesses, especially access to sensitive folders (such as credit card information, sales reports, resume information, etc.).
– All log files are monitored and changes are reported.
– All logs produced by Network Security devices, Network Gateway devices, wired and wireless devices are monitored.
– In addition, all AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting Systems – AD, RADIUS, etc.) systems, Web Applications, Database’ların monitored, all activities are stored as a log provides.
– Monitor all suspicious user activities.
– Monitor critical system events, system outages.
– Find configuration changes in network components, if there is illegal access, for internal users; reports who, when, and how.
Infosec provides the below services ;
- Once a week a senior resource onsite support.
- Incomplete integrations are completed.
- Missing log configurations are recommended.
- Log-parser is collected but log-parser is required to write a script on it.
- For the completed products, the most healthy and permanent structure is passed.
- A documentation is prepared that contains what is done.
- ArcSight installations
- Connector installation
- Flexconnector installation
- Scripting integration
- Installation of all ArcSight components
- Upgrade / Patch Transitions
- It is implemented in the Infosec LAB environment prior to the Upgrade and Patch migration.
- ArcSight is written to non-supported logs for flexconnector.
- Processes that cannot be done by the connector are done by scripting.
- Architectural support for log management
- Storage groups are used in the logger and retention periods are given differently.
- All syslogs are taken behind LB.
- Aggregation and Filterout are written.
- Periodic health check
- Content Support
Nowadays, Data is the most valuable and critical assets a Corporation. Data can be customera’ data, employees’ data and its own proprietary data. The security is very challanging for those sensetive data from backend infrastructure to the ever-changing parameter.
Endpoint protection has always been important. Users often require access to sensitive information even while operating remotely. Our Endpoint Security Partner’s product provides and secure critical data residing on endpoints, whether the user is on or off your organization’s network, including powerful data fingerprinting capabilities often lacking in endpoint DLP solutions.
We offer you to run a remote Forcepoint agent that is pre-configured to push Forcepoint out to the laptops. When a laptop is outside your network then applies our Internet access policies to the laptop. That way all laptops always operate on the same policies as your internal network.
The risks from web-based attacks, including Advanced Threats, are even greater for users operating beyond your organization’s network. Our Partner Forcepoint DLP Endpoint extends web security to roaming users, safely allowing them access to web-based resources.
Forcepoint ACE (Advanced Classification Engine) provides real-time, inline contextual defenses for Web, Email, Data and Mobile security by using composite risk scoring and predictive analytics to deliver the most effective security available. It also provides containment by analyzing inbound and outbound traffic with data-aware defenses for industry-leading data theft protection.
INTEGRATED SET OF DEFENSE ASSESSMENT CAPABILITIES IN 8 KEY AREAS;
For Web attacks,;
- URL Classification
- Real-time Security Classification
- Real-time Content Classification
For Web + Email Attacks
- Reputation Analysis
- Behavioral Sandboxing
For Email Attacks
- Anti-Spam/ Phishing
For Data thief
- Real-time Data Classification
ACE is the primary defense behind all Forcepoint solutions and is supported by the Forcepoint ThreatSeeker Intelligence. The Forcepoint ThreatSeeker Intelligence, managed by Forcepoint Security Labs, provides the core collective security intelligence for all Forcepoint security products.