CLOUD & NETWORKING
Research firm IDC predicts that global spending on public cloud services and infrastructure will reach $160bn in 2018, an increase of 23% over 2017.
Cloud is new era as a service made available to users on demand via the Internet from a cloud computing provider’s servers as opposed to being provided from a company’s own on-premises servers. All type of Cloud Services are designed to provide easy, scalable access to applications, resources and services, and are fully managed by a cloud services provider.
Organizations are constantly moving more workloads to the cloud because of the need to provide greater flexibility to optimize application and service delivery, lower costs, and supply and manage IT capabilities. Cloud Services keep your critical data from same or different provides, your users may Access those data from every where . Sensitive data in the cloud and the expectation of reaching this data from anywhere increase the risk in companies.
Cloud Service Risks push the companies to focus on how to deal with cybersecurity. You need to adapt to a more diversified environment. Cloud security provides quick detection of and response to cybersecurity incidents.
To understand your Risks regarding Cloud Service, You should ask the following questions to you : How do you secure your processes? What are your Cloud-Specific requirements ? Do you know how to plan, design, implement and run your cybersecurity program efficiently.
Infosec offers a range of products in Cloud and Network Security which are high-tech worldwide brand, to manage & control all entities in Cloud, protect data , mitigate cloud security risk.
Complete Security for all Cloud Applications Period.
A cloud access security broker (CASB) (sometimes pronounced cas-bee) is on premises or cloud based software that sits between cloud service users and cloud applications, and monitors all activity and enforces security policies.[Gartner Market Guide]
CASB offers a security gateway between IT infrastructure and a cloud provider, reports upon all applications used and high-risk users or applications, enforces security regulations, like device protocols and encryption and extents the existing governance policies.
Cloud apps allow organizations to reduce costs and elastically allocate resources—but also increase risks to security and compliance posture.
Achieving visibility and control requires a cloud access security broker that supports app discovery, risk governance, access control and data protection for both sanctioned and unsanctioned apps.
Employees can be a major source of security risk, as malicious insiders look to take advantage of their unfettered access to an organization’s cloud apps to exfiltrate data.
Our Partner – Forcepoint Cloud Access Security Broker helps reduce the risks of cloud applications.
Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) automatically discovers cloud application use, analyzes the risks and enforces appropriate controls for SaaS and production applications. With Forcepoint CASB, users get the apps they want and IT staff gets the control they need.
Realtime Threat Defence
Web sites and any networks which web servers are connected, are a target for security attacks.
Web sites are your window from your network to the world. If you want to establish high standard web security in your organization, you should take care four important items; web application updates, web server maintenance and web coding and the web site where it hosts
The source of risks are your web server, the web site where it hosts, use or misuse of network resources by employee. The well-known web security risks are described as below:
- Web Coding : The poorly written software creates security issues.
- All web based forms and scripts on web site: These applications may have weaknesses or bugs that may cause e a web security risk.
- Site Visitors : A common web site attack will exploit the browsers of visitors.
- Nasty Codes :The visitors can be subject to attack and successful attacks are installing nasty code onto the visitor’s computers.
- The network resources of financial value : Either your company or your company’s web site may have high risk againts to cyber attacks that you have to set up your networks with tight permission and the updates and coding of web servers should be done within high standards.
- Huge and complicated web sites are under high risks. Powerful and flexible applications are required to run complex sites and these are naturally more subject to web security issues
Protection against internal and external attacks, monitoring of access, and audit logging for incident detection and compliance reasons, are all security measures that should be taken into account for analyzing security incidents.
Infosec provides solutions for web application security, regardless of whether your web applications are hosted locally (in your data center) or remotely (hosted, cloud, as-a-service).
Infosec provides well-known brand cloud based- Web Security solution that offers industry-leading reporting, sandboxing and DLP capabilities, and prevents advanced threats from sensitive data. Web Security solution is built on a unified platform that simplifies compliance and enables better decisions in a more efficient security environment.
Our Web Security Solutions are
- Real security, real-time threats, proven efficacy : Our Partner Forcepoint Web Security has 52% better efficacy than our closest competitor. Forcepoint Web Security goes beyond anti-virus defenses via eight defense assessment areas, using a composite scoring process with the Forcepoint ACE predictive analysis. Multiple real-time content engines analyze full web page content, active scripts, web links, contextual profiles, files and executables.
- Fluidly integrated advanced features : Extend web protection with enterprise-grade DLP, cloud, sandboxing with Advanced Malware Detection and visibility and control over shadow IT with ForcePoint’s new cloud app control modüle .
- Cloud applications being used within your organization and prevent users from jeopardizing your data by sending to unsanctioned cloud applications and services
- Industry-leading integrated data theft defenses (optional) detect and intercept data theft attempts and provide regulatory compliance for data loss prevention (DLP).
- Your company’s assets will be protected with the integrated sandbox service through automatic analyzing of malware behavior.
- Deploy how, when, and where you: Our Partner Forcepoint offers license mobility across deployment architectures, giving you the freedom and flexibility to grow your business at scale, when you’re ready.
The Forcepoint Web Security advanced threat dashboard provides forensic reporting on who was attacked, what data was targeted, the data’s intended endpoint and how the attack was executed.
NGFW security for distributed enterprises
A firewall is a network security device that monitors incoming and outgoing network traffic and decides whether to allow or block specific traffic based on a defined set of security rules.
NGFWs include the typical functions of traditional firewalls such as packet filtering network- and port-address translation (NAT), stateful inspection, and VPN support. The goal of next-generation firewalls is to improve filtering of network traffic while providing new features such as
Modular appliances , High availability, mixed clustering, Multi-link connectivity for SD-WAN, Policy-driven centralized management, Anti-malware sandboxing, CASB and web security etc
NGFWs perform deeper inspection that use a more thorough inspection style, checking packet payloads and matching signatures for harmful activities such as exploitable attacks and malware
As Infosec, We implement NGFW solution with our Partner the feature of products provides;
- Inspect attacks and stolen data hidden inside encrypted SSL/TLS traffic while still protecting users’ privacy.
- Deploy applications safely in Amazon Web Services, Azure, and VMware. Segment different service layers and manage virtual NGFWs and IPSs the same way as physical appliances.
- Limit users’ access to entire categories of websites containing inappropriate or unsafe content with URL intelligence that’s depended upon around the globe.
Email is the most commonly used medium for cyber attacks such as using advanced, coordinated tactics and targeted phishing. Email Security identifies targeted attacks, high-risk users and insider threats, while empowering mobile workers and the safe adoption of new technologies like Office 365 and Box Enterprise. Email Security secures mixed environments with content aware defenses, protecting email communications.
Email security enables secure delivery of email communications with Email Encryption that eliminates the barriers of cost and complexity. Our partner Forcepoint’s product for Email security provides confidential for sensetive communications by offering easy administration, without key management or additional hardware. Encrypted file detection to recognize custom encrypted files designed to defy identification.
The Forcepoint Image Analysis Module allows employers to proactively monitor, educate, and enforce company email policy for explicit or unwanted image attachments.
Forcepoint’s Advanced Classification Engine (ACE) is at the heart of all Forcepoint solutions. ACE identifies malicious lures, exploit kits, emerging threats, botnet communications and other advanced threat activity across the Kill Chain. This enables Forcepoint Email Security to identify the early stages of an attack. It can even identify Zero-day malware threats using powerful assessment capabilities that include fully-integrated, file behavioral sandboxing.
OCR (Optical Character Recognition) scanning to identify sensitive data hidden in images such as scanned documents or screen shots.
Drip data loss prevention (DLP) monitoring to identify where sensitive data is leaked in small quantities over time. Advanced analysis of malicious files and macros typically embedded in with MS Office file.
Forcepoint Email Security provides a rich data collection which are used by a number of policies to report and identify systems.
Advantage of Email Security are
- Real-time threat protection
- Protection against highly evasive zero-day threats
- Powerful encryption for additional protection
- Incident risk ranking to find the greatest risks
- Integrated data loss prevention
- Unique phishing education feature
- Complete out-of-the-box solution
- Deployment flexibility