DATA & IP
Protecting Critical Data and Intellectual Property
The protection of data, which is one of the most critical assets of companies, has been a priority issue for the organizations. IT organizations are required to keep up with regulations and protect intellectual property from targeted attacks and accidental exposure, On the other hand , so many critical data are being moved to hybrid cloud environment. Leaving the organization with cloud applications causes an endless challenge in data security.
In order to provide a high trust safety in any system, it is required to understand the best using of security
techniques the following are the primary structure for the security based on by some investigated developer
What We understands data protection
- Detect and control how and where data flows throughout your organization
- Protect intellectual property with next generation DLP
- Protect your data in SaaS applications
- Protect against data loss
- Out-of-the-box policies to accelerate compliance
What we offer for Data Protection with the World-wide high Tech Security Brands
Data Loss Prevention
Data Loss Prevention Consulting Services
All Organizations, Enterprises, Companies must protect their business-critical, sensitive data against accidental data loss, compromised users and malicious insiders. Implementing DLP technology is the initial step towards protecting a company’s most critical data. DLP enables your organization to take advantage of the efficiencies of cloud technology to scan data in motion, data in use and data at rest, enforce dlp policies and offer enterprise mobility.
How to provide DLP Service
• Each Consultancy service includes a dedicated Project manager and documentation including implementation & process documents
• Provides strategic planning and deployment of large scale implementations, upgrade and customization
• Provides a bridge between technical implementation and end-to-end business progress integration
• Provides a repeatable mature method of properly protecting a company’s sensitive data and integrating fully in the security system
• Provides a health check assessment, identify critical areas of improvement, and provide a methodical action plan
What steps to Deploy DLP
1. Follow data and define where data is stored across your cloud, mobile, and on premise environments
2. Monitor data : define how data is being used
3. Protect data : Use file and email encryption to automatically apply protection controls to sensitive or confidential files.
4. SEcure Work flow Data notifications for data owners
5. Set data loss prevention policies across your network and endpoints
6. Adapt Risk
7. Coaching Data Owners to Protect Data
8. Defining Data Discovery (Data-at-Rest) policies
Infosec DLP consultants help your organization to design better achitecture, to implement DLP or optimize your DLP investment. They presents proven best practice and develop sustainable and efficient processes and solutions for your organization. Our aim is to support our customers in developing framework for the integration of DLP technology within an organization’s processes and people.
Data classification is the process of sorting and categorizing data into various types, forms or any other distinct class. Data classification enables the separation and classification of data according to data set requirements for various business or personal objectives. It is mainly a data management process.
All institutional data should be classified into one of three sensitivity levels, or classifications:
1. Restricted Data: Data should be classified as Restricted when the unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of that data could cause a significant level of risk to the enterprise or its affiliates. The highest level of security controls should be applied to Restricted data.
2. Private Data: Data should be classified as Private when the unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of that data could result in a moderate level of risk to the Enterprise or its affiliates. By default, all Institutional Data that is not explicitly classified as Restricted or Public data should be treated as Private data. A reasonable level of security controls should be applied to Private data.
3. Public Data: Data should be classified as Public when the unauthorized disclosure, alteration or destruction of that data would result in little or no risk to the Enterprise and its affiliates. Examples of Public data include press releases, course information and publications of Enterprise. While little or no controls are required to protect the confidentiality of Public data, some level of control is required to prevent unauthorized modification or destruction of Public data.
Data Security Consulting uses a methodology and well-documented process to help your organization to properly document critical information assessts with the correct classification and protection. The output of this work will include a description of the information and its use, the relative risk level of each treat, exisiting controls and the security controls requested by the business owner.
The key deliverables will be;
1. Critical Information assets process flows for each business unit in your organization
2. Data classification for each business unit and employees Daily use
3. Integration plan with exisiting Data Loss Program
4. Training your employees about how to classify the critical data using the same methodology.
You will Improve your current information security strategies and identify proper data handling based on the metholdogy that we will deliver.
The Responsibility of Data consultant are
1. Assigning an appropriate classification to your organization’s data (Institutional Data)
2. Training and assigning the administrative and operational responsiblity to specific employees.
a. Ensuring that those employees implement reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Institutional Data.
b. Providing standards and procedures related to day to day administrative and operational management of your organizational data (Institutional Data)
3. Determining the appropriate criteria for obtaining access to Organization Data (Instituonal Data)
4. Defining risk tolerance and accepting or rejecting risk related to security threats that impact the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Institutional Data
5. Defining how Institutional Data is governed by Organization policies, egulations, contracts and other legal binding agreements.
Our Data Classification Consultants help you to determine how to properly classify your data and to implement the appropriate controls for your organization’s critical information and to define the baseline security control for safeguarding the data
ENDPOINT Protection- SECURE SENSITIVE DATA FOR ROAMING — USERS
Nowadays, Data is the most valuable and critical assets a Corporation. Data can be customera’ data, employees’ data and its own proprietary data. The security is very challanging for those sensetive data from backend infrastructure to the ever-changing parameter.
Endpoint protection has always been important. Users often require access to sensitive information even while operating remotely. Our Endpoint Security Partner’s product provides and secure critical data residing on endpoints, whether the user is on or off your organization’s network, including powerful data fingerprinting capabilities often lacking in endpoint DLP solutions.
We offer you to run a remote Forcepoint agent that is pre-configured to push Forcepoint out to the laptops. When a laptop is outside your network then applies our Internet access policies to the laptop. That way all laptops always operate on the same policies as your internal network.
The risks from web-based attacks, including Advanced Threats, are even greater for users operating beyond your organization’s network. Our Partner Forcepoint DLP Endpoint extends web security to roaming users, safely allowing them access to web-based resources.
Forcepoint ACE (Advanced Classification Engine) provides real-time, inline contextual defenses for Web, Email, Data and Mobile security by using composite risk scoring and predictive analytics to deliver the most effective security available. It also provides containment by analyzing inbound and outbound traffic with data-aware defenses for industry-leading data theft protection.
INTEGRATED SET OF DEFENSE ASSESSMENT CAPABILITIES IN 8 KEY AREAS;
For Web attacks,;
• URL Classification
• Real-time Security Classification
• Real-time Content Classification
For Web + Email Attacks
• Reputation Analysis
• Behavioral Sandboxing
For Email Attacks
• Anti-Spam/ Phishing For Data thief
• Real-time Data Classification
ACE is the primary defense behind all Forcepoint solutions and is supported by the Forcepoint ThreatSeeker Intelligence. The Forcepoint ThreatSeeker Intelligence, managed by Forcepoint Security Labs, provides the core collective security intelligence for all Forcepoint security products.